Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Work Bitch





Yup, I did it. I took a gym selfie.

Normally I would not do this, but I’m just so happy that (after more than two months of random illnesses) my body is now fully (ok, maybe not fully, but “sufficiently”) recovered and finally lets me do what I love the most: Working out!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok, that is really not true. BUT, currently I’m in the process of becoming a better me. As a kind of “happiness project” (will elaborate on this at some stage) I am getting rid of all the crap that makes me feel bad (getting there) and focusing on things that make me feel gooood (such as moving that ass of mine).

Also, our building has such awesome facilities (for moving your ass) that I really aim to enjoy them as much as I can for as long as it lasts (which btw could be a much shorter time than we initially thought...We’ll see).

 
My love and hate relationship. One of them at least.

The pool
The spa


Y aqui salgo yo, haciendo el payaso... Aunque, para variar, esta vez estoy en el gimnasio. Si, si. Lo que veis.

Y aunque los pantalones ciclistas estos me queden como un culo (justamente en la zona del pandero...), hoy quiero celebrar que mi cuerpo vuelve a estar (practicamente) sano despues de mas de dos meses con cosas raras!! Eso quiere decir que ya puedo volver a hacer lo que mas me “gusta”, mover ese pandero en el gimnasio hahaha!

A parte, ahora que he vuelto de las vacas con mucha mas energia e ilusion, y en parte inspirada por el libro the happiness project (ya hablaremos mas de esto), estoy intentando mejorar mi persona y mis habitos. Fuera lo malo, y dentro... gimnasio y batidos de frutas (sin azucar).

Ademas, nuestro edificio dispone de unas instalaciones bastante flipantes en cuanto a temas de mover el pandero. Asique mejor disfrutarlas mientras nos duran (que por cierto puede ser menos tiempo del que pensabamos.. ya veremos...).


(Work Bitch - Britney Spears)

No comments:

Post a Comment