Monday, 21 October 2013

I Need More


 

On the bright side...



They say that things happen for a reason. Therefore, (in a true happiness project spirit) I've decided to really (really) try to see the positive side of things, so as to avoid going crazy(er).





So Friday.

On this otherwise pretty shitty day, while waiting for my lab results (that would later confirm my new encounter with (gross) enteric fever), I discovered what might soon become one of my favorite hangouts here in Jakarta. The Freedom Institute Public Library in Menteng! Hello nerd.





A public library WITH a beautiful (outside) garden! Which beauty (and rareness in this city) my camera skills did not really succeed in capturing... But still. It's pretty freaking relaxing. And it's outside! In Jakarta!




Also, it is also supposedly filled with books in English – at least according to the internet... I wouldn’t actually know, since the library was in fact closed this precise week for some kind of inventory business... Of course.


 I will be back though... :) 



(I Need More - Wolf & Cub)


No comments:

Post a Comment