Barcelona
Beautiful days spent with my beautiful
friends in a beautiful city!
Although my Barcelona phase is over, for
this time at least (has been over for a year now haha), this city will always
have a special place in my heart. I will definitely be back one day!
Also, I have truly great friends here.
Friends that I love very very much and miss when I’m away (even though I suck
at email-writing, sorry!). It really was a fantastic feeling getting to see
everyone after such a long time (everyone but my little alcachofilla, miss you
Crisisito), and still feel like time never passed.
It’s such an energy boost to spend time
with the people you love - and that’s just what this Spain trip was all about. Family.
Friends. Food.
Muchas gracias a todos <3
 |
| Gran Via |
 |
| bbq with awesome friends |
 |
| : ) |
 |
| The classic coffee on the outside terrace |
 |
| The chefillos |
 |
| Jamon Serrano! |
 |
| Bravas y Pan con Tomate!!! |
 |
| Nestea hours on the street <3 |
 |
| Coffees with view |
 |
| La Boqueria |
 |
| Walking!! |
(City of Blinding Lights - U2)
No comments:
Post a Comment