New Year, New Adventures, New Zealand!
Gracias a un dinero caido del cielo, la colaboracion de Sus Majestades Los Reyes Magos, y la paciencia y pericia de mi mama encontrando los mejores vuelos... Este jueves me voy de vacaciones a Nueva Zelanda!
Si todo va bien - e imigracion en Australia no me jode con el visado, ni pierdo mi vuelo en semi-conexion en Sydney - el jueves por la noche despego desde Jakarta, hago una breve parada en Sydney, Australia, y aterrizo al dia siguiente en Auckland, Nueva Zelanda. Crucemos todos los dedos, porque esta aventura se presentaba mas facil de lo que ahora parece...
Pero bueno, de una manera u otra digo yo que llegare! Y alli espero tener a Huw esperandome en el aeropuerto con el itinerario preparado para los 15 dias que voy a pasar en su pais rodeada de kiwis (nombre que se le da a las personas de Nueva Zelanda, fruta que crece en el pais, y nombre del pajaro tipico del pais), ovejas y gente con una acento muuu raro. El dia 17 de febrero despegaremos desde Wellington con rumbo a Jakarta...
Thanks to some lucky money (as compensation for having to be related to douchy relatives), my present from The Three Wise Men, and my moms patience, working bank card, and Internet skills when buying airplane tickets, this Thursday I'm going to New Zealand!
If everything goes well - that is, if Australian immigration doesn't mess around with the whole visa affair, and if I manage to get onboard my connection flight in Sydney - I will take off from Jakarta Thursday night, have a quick (too quick) stopover in Sydney, and land in Auckland the next day, -where Huw will hopefully be waiting for me with a personalized holiday itinerary for the 15 days I will spend in the midst of kiwis, sheepsters and people with weird accents... Should be on a flight back to Jakarta on the 17th of Febrary, unless I'm not... :P
Pero bueno, de una manera u otra digo yo que llegare! Y alli espero tener a Huw esperandome en el aeropuerto con el itinerario preparado para los 15 dias que voy a pasar en su pais rodeada de kiwis (nombre que se le da a las personas de Nueva Zelanda, fruta que crece en el pais, y nombre del pajaro tipico del pais), ovejas y gente con una acento muuu raro. El dia 17 de febrero despegaremos desde Wellington con rumbo a Jakarta...
Thanks to some lucky money (as compensation for having to be related to douchy relatives), my present from The Three Wise Men, and my moms patience, working bank card, and Internet skills when buying airplane tickets, this Thursday I'm going to New Zealand!
If everything goes well - that is, if Australian immigration doesn't mess around with the whole visa affair, and if I manage to get onboard my connection flight in Sydney - I will take off from Jakarta Thursday night, have a quick (too quick) stopover in Sydney, and land in Auckland the next day, -where Huw will hopefully be waiting for me with a personalized holiday itinerary for the 15 days I will spend in the midst of kiwis, sheepsters and people with weird accents... Should be on a flight back to Jakarta on the 17th of Febrary, unless I'm not... :P
(Run Boy Run – Woodkid)

Ahhhhhhh q guayyyyy ahora lo entiendo todo yo diciendo donde estara! Pero q biennnn mi super aventurera me alegro muchisimo!!!!
ReplyDelete