Thursday, 5 December 2013

Julkalender 3





El Familyticket
  

Christmas is made for binging on great food, Cava, card playing, and polvorones - polvorones being the single greatest (Christmas) desert ever made: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polvor%C3%B3n . All of this together with the familyticket. And how I love my familyticket!

Mama Esther is a super cool cat who has had to bear with me for almost 25 years (and what a pleasure it has been haha!). Thanks to her bold move to Sweden I am not an unemployed Spanish nini (instead I make 0 money in Indonesia, win!!). Anyways, she is cool, temperamental, and blond. I’m exactly the same, but without the blond. 

Stiffe has had his fair share of bearing with me too. Still, he has provided me with the greatest kladdekaauga (awesome Swedish desert) for years. With the looks of a biker (at least that’s what I thought the first time I met him), a super lush tash, an immeasurable love for Spanish food, and the biggest heart ever, he really has made up for the mistakes of others. 


The pears and me
I love you both very mucho!

And then there is the extended familyticket. My extended family on my mother’s side (the other side ain’t so cool haha). My aunties and uncles, my tata, my tato, my cousins, my little tatitos. All of them are great. All of them have played a big role in my life, and I love spending time with everyone of them, specially during Christmas.



Some of the Garcia´s


Navidad. Tiempo para ponerse morados a comida, Cava, partidas de cartas yy polvorones!! Y todo esto preferiblemente con el Familyticket. (No os traduzco lo que pone despues que sino luego vais y os lo creeis haha!). Os quiero mucho!

3 comments:

  1. My Little Red Riding Hood, have you ever heard this saying, "you have to put upp with the weather, wether you like it or not", ha,ha,ha!
    But I don´t wanna miss a thing! (Aerosmith). I love you so much, anyway!!!

    The cool cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola tatita
    todos los días miro tus entradas en el móvil...pero solo de cuando en cuando me meto en el ordenador....así que lo que está en inglés...(.como soy una baja y me resisto a estudiarlo por mucho que me insista la tía Rosamary para nuestros planes de vacas )....pues solo lo leo cuando entro con el ordenador
    Y hoy ha sido uno de esos días.....me alegro mucho...que todos hayamos influido, aunque sólo sea un POQUITO , en que llegaras a ser esta gran persona, para mí.., en todos los aspectos.
    Personalmente, si en algo he influido....me llena de orgullo y satisfacción....

    TE QUIERO

    PD:afortunadamente esto no es papel...sino...hubiera pasado igual que el libro de firmas de los novios....ja..ja..ja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta Navidad estaremos contigo....

    . . . mentalmente.
    Un achuchón.

    ReplyDelete