Thursday, 5 December 2013

Julkalender 1






Yes it's the 5th of December today. And yes I'm four days late with this. Which really sums up my personality in a very interesting way... I am usually late. For appointments. And other stuff. I am always taking on (or trying to anyway) new projects, new stuff to do some research on, new to-do-lists, new adventures etc. Problem is, there is only so much time... And, let's face it, I am pretty lazy too... Which leads me to keep putting off things, hence being late. Latelatelate. But I'm nice too! I like to talk (a lot) and I like to listen... Mostly I like to talk though. With other people or just with myself. I love Love LOVE music, wine afternoons, the beach, swearing, chorizo and cookiespastriespiescakeschocolatechocolatebarsSUGAAR!!!


Ya se que es el 5 de diciembre. Y ya se que voy cuatro dias retrasada. Lo que en si me describe bastante bien (no el ser retrasada... si no el llegar tarde). Porque siempre voy tarde. En temas de horario. Y en todo lo demas. Siempre estoy encontrando nuevas ideas, nuevos proyectos, nuevas listas de cosas que hacer, nuevas aventuras etc. Lo que pasa que el dia solo tiene 24 horas... Y si le restamos mis horas obligatorias de hacer el vago, menos. Lo que hace que vaya dejando las cosas para mas tarde, y por lo tanto siempre vaya tarde. Tardetardetarde. Pero soy mas maja...! Me gusta hablar y me gusta eschuchar... Aunque sobre todo me gusta hablar. Con otros. O conmigo misma. Tambien me gustan mucho Mucho MUCHO la musica, la playa, las tardes de vinos, decir palabrotas, el chorizo (y la morcilla claro) y galletaspastelestartaschocolatebombonesbarritasdechocolateAZUCAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment