Friday, 27 December 2013

24th of December 2013



Happy Birthday Mee!!



Mi 25 cumpleaños. Nochebuena. En Indonesia. Enferma. Pero rodeada de muy buenos amigos. Y de felicitaciones geniales (como esta) de familia y amigos. Muchas gracias a todos, no hay cosa mas bonita que sentirse querida!

My 25th birthday. Christmas Eve. In Indonesia. Sick. But surrounded by great friends. And awesome birthday wishes (like this) from family and friends. Thanks so much to all of you, there is nothing better in the world than feeling loved!


A media mañana el dia no se presentaba muy prometedor. (Deberia censurar estas fotos haha...) - Mid morning, the day did not look very promising. (I really should stop putting up fresh pictures like this one...)

Pero unas horas mas tarde, ya no solo estaba sudada y maloliente, si no acompañada por dos tartas y buenos amigos! - But a few hours later I wasn't only sweaty and gross, I was also accompanied by two awesome cakes and great friends!


Thank you Andrè, Petter, Rika, Gary, Katia, Tatum, Per, Rina, Donna and Huw!


  

1 comment:

  1. Hola peque,,,,, como estas... vaya carita espero que te encuentres mejor : escribe algo porfa,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete