Tuesday, 5 August 2014

This Is What It Feels Like



The disgusting foot blog





Here we are again, my right foot and I - almost exactly one year later. Today, as I cannot walk on my foot and my other leg is already (!) tired from jumping around with an elephant's weight on it, I have decided to stay home from work (again yes, I'm such a profitable employee haha). So here I am with my package of frozen shrimp wrapped around my foot and my new work computer (lights as a feather and with a great camera, foot-selfie time!!). 

Foot hurts and looks pretty disgusting (explicit pics below), but doesn't seem to be broken. Should I go to the doctor? Also, thinking about finding myself some crutches, but it seems a bit too drama-ish right? :/



Aquí estamos de nuevo, mi pie derecho y yo - casi exactamente un año más tarde. Hoy, ya que no puedo apoyar el pie y que mi otra pierna ya (!) esta cansada de saltar a pati coja con el peso de un elefante encima, he decidido trabajar desde casa (soy una empleada tan rentable jaja...) . Así que aquí estoy con mi paquete de gambas congeladas envuelto alrededor de mi pie y mi nuevo ordenador de trabajo (ligero como una pluma y con una buena cámara, foot-selfie !!). 

El pie me duele y tiene una pinta bastante asquerosilla, pero no parece estar roto. ¿Deberia ir al médico igualmente? Además, estoy valorando el buscarme unas muletas, pero parece un poco demasiado dramatico eso no? : /




(This Is What It Feels Like - BANKS)

No comments:

Post a Comment