Este hombre esta en todas partes! 70 años (segun la Wikipedia) y dientes mas blancos que la nieve... Y de concierto en Jakarta! Y lo peor de todo es que una parte de mi quiere ir al concierto!! Estoy fatal haha! Esto de pasar las navidades - y la celebracion de mi cuarto de centenario!! - fuera de casa me esta pasando factura...
Pero no pasa nada. Os dejo con lo que puede ser una de las mejores (top 10 fijo) canciones en el mundo (por eso de los contrastes y tal...).
Julio Iglesias. The pride of Spain (...). 70 years old, less wrinkles than at the age of 50, and teeth whiter than snow. Such an icon! AND best of all, blessing Jakarta with one of those magical concerts of his (...)!! Worst part is, I kinda want to go hahaha! Wth is wrong with me?! (Sorry mami, I know you like him...). I think spending Christmas - and my quarter of a century birthday!! - far from home is starting to get to me...
However, in order to make amends for this, I leave you with what probably is one of the best songs ever made (top 10 for sure).
(With Or Without You – U2)

No comments:
Post a Comment