So. tired.
of reading about New York Fashion Week essentials on every freaking
blog this week - I seriously don't know why I keep doing this to myself... Oh well, at least I don't read blondinbellas blog (except for the wedding entries
*shame on me*).
So, once again, and in a "back to basics" spirit, I am going to share my latest
findings on "essentials".
A KITCHEN
This black hole at the core of our homes where time, patience and the wish to
live tend to leave your (my) body, has recently proved itself to be rather important. Recently acquiring a home WITH a kitchen after
spending a full seven months without one, has made me realise a few things.
1.
I still strongly dislike any activity that includes any kind of food handling
(except for the eating part, I'm still pretty sure I love that part...).
2.
There seems to be a rather strong connection between bad eating habits and bad
health. Shocker.
3.
There is a REALLY strong connection between eating "out" every day
and corporal mass enlargement (that is, the size of your (my) ass).
Especially if you, after months of eating out, still think that eating at a restaurant automatically gives you the right to treat yourself with something "tasty"...
4.
Breakfast at home is a beautiful thing. It is not only pleasant and great in
every way. It also keeps you from eating those mid-morning cookies at the
office (or falling once again for the (super awesome) New York Cheesecake on display at the
coffee shop), thus helping you to avoid the ass-enlargement-drama presented above.
5.
Doing the dishes is still boring. Leaving the dishes "to soak" for a
couple of days is still disgusting. Having clean roomates is still a big obstacle
when aiming at the "soaking strategy".
CRANBERRY JUICE
Apparently cranberry juice does wonders for your health. Apparently everybody
already knew this. Apparently cranberry juice is disgusting. (Thank you Elena!).
HUGS
Who doesn't love a big, long, honest hug from a happy hubby/
awesome friend/loving family member? Hugs are great. Sometimes we forget
that. Lets hug more! Please?
![]() |
| 5 days, haaaah!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment