Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Dark And Stormy

 

AND THE PUTADAS CONTINUE! 




Originally, I was just planning to have the usual rant rampage about the shittiness that tends to be a part of everyday life. To be fair, my so called tragedies are pretty freaking petty (and probably not super exciting to read about), but I write with the hope of someday being able to look back at this crap and laugh. Preferably someday soon.


BUT FIRST. Apparently some asshole has hacked my facebook and now I can't get in (there are many annoying reasons for me not being able to reset my password, but let's not get into that...). So, if you are getting weird messages or you see weird stuff on my timeline (weirder than normal that is), please ignore it.



Anywho. The main features of today's rant include the fact that my foot still hurts, that my kidneys are still facked, that I can't get into my finished dress for the wedding because I've been food binging lately, that I now have to eat fruit instead of cookies, AND that my hair has gone black. Really black.



Yesterday I thought it would be a great idea to (re)dye my hair, and finally get my brown color back just in time for Spain and the hundreds of pictures that will be taken at the wedding.

In order to avoid yet another disappointment (red hair) - due to my lack of knowledge of the Indonesian language - I thought it would be wiser to do this at home with the help of Tatum, my loyal stylist.

What I DIDN'T KNOW is that "Natural Brown" in Loreal language apparently means "Black". I guess I know now.

NATURAL BROWN?!!?
HAPPY SELFIE
:(
 
 Time to get this revoked. Tonight. Somehow.



On the other hand, I LEAVE FOR SPAIN IN A WEEK!!!
 


 (Dark And Stormy - Hot Chip)


1 comment:

  1. hola tati...
    mi cutreingles....no me da...para entender todo lo que pones...y como lo estoy leyendo en el movil no me lo traduce..pero una cosa esta clara....los colores..los aprendi de pequeña..y como dicen que lo que se aprende de pequeña no se olvida.."black" es black...jod..tatiii..pero que te has hecho...ahora entiendo tu urgente necesidad de ir a la pelu..antes del dia "b" ja..ja..ja
    cuidate...y solo zumos...ja..ja..lo del vestido tb lo he entendido..

    besos

    ReplyDelete