My last hours as a 25 year old
With the wisdom acquired after yet another year, a survived quarter-of-a-century-crisis, and an ass bigger than ever, in a few hours I will enter the 26th year of my life. Meanwhile, I pass these last few hours as a 25 year old coveting the gifts 'under' our Christmas tree (back of the pic) while accompanied by a ridiculously symbolic dinner (I'll let you figure this one out by yourselves, but think in terms of bad choices, fatty choices, healthy choices... and amazing old and new guiding lights sharing their love and wisdom with me). What a year!
Con la sabiduria adquirida tras un año mas de vida, una crisis-de-cuarto-de-siglo sobrevivida, y un culo mas grande que nunca, en unas horas me adentrare en el año numero 26 de mi vida. Mientras tanto, paso mis ultimas horas como 25añera codiciando los regalos 'debajo' del arbol de Navidad (al fondo de la foto) acompañada de una cena ridiculamente simbolica (os dejo descifrarlo a vosotros mismos pero... elecciones malas, elecciones fatty, elecciones saludables, y siempre rodeada de nuevas y viejas luces compartiendo su cariño y sabiduria conmigo). Vaya añito!

No comments:
Post a Comment