Inspired by boredom - and a
newfound motivation to cultivate my mind... – I found myself reading up on
random stuff, including my hometown Burgos. And I found this. Dedicated to all
of you haters of my Spanish zzzz : P
”Burgos is a city in northern Spain, historic capital of Castile. [...] Spanish, also called Castilian, originated in Castile and spread throughout the Iberian Peninsula following the reconquista. It was eventually dispersed throughout the Spanish empire following the conquest and colonization of the Americas. Of the many different variations and dialects found throughout the world, it's argued that the purest Spanish can be found in the region of Burgos due to the fact that the language first developed here in the 10th century.” (Thank you Wikipedia)
And since nobody ever knows anything about this beautiful city, filled with beautiful people (just like me...) I am going to take this blogortunity (get it?
höhö...) to share some löv for the old hometown.
Some geography...
The cathedral - the pride of the city
Arco de Santa Maria
El Espolon
El Cid - Teatro Principal
More cathedral
Random street
La plaza mayor
Universidad de Burgos
Today I am apparently celebrating
my hundredth blog entry – yeeii me!
Lidia 1 – Laziness 100.000.000
Thanks for continuing to read this (shit) haha!










No comments:
Post a Comment